14 November 2010

Boot camp begins!

Well, school is finally over.  Which means I have 6 weeks to do some hardcore USMLE study!  EEK!

I have read all of First Aid this year and added some extra notes.  From the study and practice questions I have done so far, I have realized the areas I need the most work on are biochemistry, embryology, and pharmacology.  So I'm going to focus on really studying those areas for the first week, and then again at the very end.  The rest of my study is going to be practice questions, practice questions, practice questions!!  I have already done a few questions in Kaplan Qbank and First Aid Q&A, so I'm going to keep using those until I feel really confident about my question-answering strategy.  Then I am going to start UWorld - for the ultimate power study of awesome!

It is really crunch time! --KM <3