25 December 2010

70% seems to be my limit :P

Well, 70% is apparently my number. I have completed 50% of UWorld, and my cumulative average is still 70%.  I also did a full-length practice exam from Kaplan today.  (Yes, that is how I spent my Christmas Day.)  Again, 70%.

The breakdown by topic was:
Behavioural science - 71%
Biochemistry - 83% <--- WTF? this one surprised me :S
Biostats - 81%
Cell bio - 100%
Embryology - 100%
Genetics - 88%
Gross anatomy - 77%
Histology - 100%
Immunology - 75%
Micro - 51% <--- ugh SERIOUSLY?!?  Stupid viruses...
Molecular bio - 100%
Path - 82%
Pathophys - 71%
Pharm - 61%
Physiology - 85%

If I can manage to perform similarly to this on the actual day, I'll be pretty happy. :)  I definitely need to cram some more micro in, since it seems to be my nemesis at the moment.  Ugh but right now I'm soooo bored of it all!! Time for some relaxation and comfort food!  --KM