07 December 2010

It's slowly getting better :)

Well, I'm managing to slog through.  I finally finished all the "general principles" crapola.  My Kaplan average for "general principles" is 60%.  Which is not bad, all things considered.  I really thought that Micro and Biochem were going to eat my soul.  I did Haem yesterday and got 77% on the last question block!  So it's slowly getting better.  Goljan's lectures are keeping me sane at the moment.  He makes everything seem so easy ... if only I can remember it!

Anyway, my plan is to just keep doing questions by system.  I am going to do:
- 2 days (including today) on cardio & resp
- 2 days on gastro
- 1 day on renal and repro (I have already done most of the renal questions and I had repro recently in my coursework so I'm feeling pretty good about those two subjects)
- 1 day on endocrine
- 2 days on MSK and neuro
(I did the psyc questions with my behavioural science questions)

Then I will have finished Kaplan q's entirely!  After that, it's UWorld & review for 2 weeks straight! 

Wish me luck ... :)

--KM